Friday, May 15, 2009

The Zombie Chicken

My thanks goes out to the Captain for bestowing such an honor upon me. I am not worthy.LOL

The Zombie Chicken"The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the Zombie Chicken, excellence, grace, and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their inspiring words. As a recipient of this world-renowned award, you now have the task of passing it on to at least 5 other worthy bloggers. Do not risk the wrath of the zombie chickens by choosing unwisely or not choosing at all..."





I shall now pick my five...

Nosferatu
sodajazz
Sind3315
Nikki Rice
Earney

1 comment:

Jeremy [Retro] said...

My Zombie Loves Your Blog...
iZombie